Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Intro//Cast

My name is Lauren Christina Sharp. Most of my friends call me LC. I am 22 years old and I live in Pittsburgh with my best friend Casey. CJ, as we often call Casey, has been my best friend since we were children, so we decided to go to the same school together. It was summertime and we decided to go to Las Vegas for her birthday and I had surprised her with two tickets for the NHL Awards since we are huge Hockey fans. NHL Awards are award shows designed for the National Hockey League. What happens when we get to Vegas and I see the one man I have been in love with? What happens when CJ meets her favorite player ever? This is our two week crazy vacation in the beautiful city named... VEGAS.


Characters:


Name: Lauren Christina Sharp
Nickname: LC
Age: 22
Status: Single
Brother: Patrick Sharp from the Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like:





Name: Casey Jordana Spencer
Nickname: CJ
Age: 22
Status: Single
Looks like:



2 comments: